- Booking takes place through email correspondence. The email address we use to correspond with the client is either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon booking the client will receive an itinerary with laid out activities including dates and times.
- A 15-30% (activity dependent) deposit is taken at time of booking confirmation and the rest to be paid in full electronically 7 days before the first activity or the remaining balance CASH on the day of the arrival/activity!
- Prague Stag Fun takes payments three different ways. Each way requires a 30% (activity dependent) electronic deposit at time of booking confirmation.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer. Please note that these payments may take up to 5 days to process. For international transactions an invoice will be provided.
- Payments by PayPal require a %4 surcharge fee that is passed on to the client.
- In the case of cash payments the full amount will be required to be paid in full upon arrival to Prague.
- Any and all changes to bookings will accordingly change the deposit and final amount.
- If the client must cancel any part or the entirety of his/her itinerary the pre-paid deposit is forfeited. It can be used as a credit for the next booking if the client can not attend because of climatic/emergency situation (war/pandemic/ecological catastrophe)!
- If a party has to cancel within 24 there will be no refund from the total amount on behalf on Prage Stag Fun.
- If a particular activity has a seperate cancelation policy the client must request the policy upon booking.
- Accommodation cancellation are seperate and are dependent on the hotel.
International payments – EUR account
Bank Address: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, Praha 1, Czech Republic
Account Number: 2300636640/2010
Domestic payments – CZK account
Bank account: Art of Your Travel – MARTINA GREGORCOVA
Account number: 2500636637/2010
Tax reference number
VAT ID: CZ8260167696
Prague Stag Fun and is not liable for injury of the client or any member of the client’s party.
Cookies & GDPR